Authorized by DIMAR for statutory inspection and certifications and with an agreement with the Korean Register for use of its classification rules.
Through Resolution No. 0102-2017 MD-DIMAR-SUBMERC February 24, 2017, SAC REGISTER, is authorized by the Republic of Colombia, to perform functions as Recognized Organization and issue the following certificates:
- Passenger ship safety certificate.
- Cargo ship safety construction certificate.
- Cargo ship safety equipment certificate.
- Cargo ship safety radio Certificate.
- Safety Management Certificate.
- Fitness document for bull carrier.
- Fitness document for dangerous goods.
- High-Speed Craft Safety Certificate.
- Special Purpose Ship Safety Certificate.
- Ship Safety Certificate of less than 150 UAB and to all naval artifacts.
- International oil pollution prevention certificate.
- Certificate of Fitness for the Carriage of Liquefied Gases in Bulk.
- Certificate of Fitness for the Carriage of Dangerous Chemicals in Bulk.
- International Certificate of Fitness for the Carriage of Liquefied Gases in Bulk.
- Sewage pollution prevention certificate.
- International garbage pollution prevention certificate.
- Mobile offshore drilling unit safety certificate.
- Certificate of Fitness for Offshore Supply and Support Vessels.
- International pollution prevention certificate for the carriage of noxious liquid substances in bulk.
- International certificate of fitness for the carriage of dangerous chemicals in bulk.
- Load Line Certificate.
- Tonnage Certificate.
- Bollard Pull Certificate.
- Exemption Certificate.
- Certificate of insurance or other financial guarantee in respect of civil liability for oil pollution damage.
- Offshore Supply Vessels (OSV) compliance documents for operations.
- Code of safe practice for stowage and securing cargo according document of compliance.
- Code of safe practice for ships carrying timber deck cargoes according of document of compliance.
- Ballast water management declaration of compliance.